Saturday, July 4, 2009

The 4th

I had a great time with my family today.

This morning, my dad woke me up by banging on my bedroom door at 6:50, saying that we were leaving to go to Andover to buy (surprise!) more plants.

We piled in our van - mom and dad in the front, grandma and uncle in the middle, us three kids in the back - and met my aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandparents. Then we went to the flea market and picked out all kinds of plants.

I have decided that plants cause most of life's problems.

Then, when we came home, we had to plant everything. I absolutely detest planting.

Yesterday, I managed to burn my hand while taking bagel pizza bites out of the oven. Somehow, amazingly enough, today I managed to stab myself all over my hands while planting a rose bush. The stupid rose stabbed me right in the middle of my burn. I feel like I have an infection.

Tonight, my aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandparents all came over to see our house, have a campfire, and set off a few fireworks. We had a great time making s'mores with coconut marshmallows.

I really love spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment