Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lost

I am a brand new Lost fan.

Abby has always wanted someone to discuss the show with her, so over vacation, I began all the way back at Season One with about 108 episodes to watch.

I then watched 24 of those episodes in less than 72 hours.

Ridiculous, I know. But I officially love the show. It's so good. And it's just one of those things where you can't stop watching, and after six hours of watching it has gone by, you've barely even noticed!

Kind of like Bones.

Oh, and Avatar. I saw that the other day, too. Unfortunately, it wasn't in 3D, but it was still a completely awesome movie. I can't wait to watch it again.

Sadly, all of this...watching stuff...doesn't leave very much time for reading. Don't worry. I'll fix that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment