Monday, February 8, 2010

1 year!

Well, I have hit the one year mark since I first started my battle against the pounds. I've lost 35 pounds in one year, which I am pretty proud of. I'm not at my final goal yet, but I'd like to think I'll get there in a few months. I never was quite sure if I could do it, but I did. Although I sometimes forget how big the change was, or it feels like I haven't changed at all, I just have to look in the mirror at the new me and be proud of what I helped myself become. When I first started to majorly complain about my weight and looks, my mom told me to change the things I could and love the things I couldn't. I'm so glad I listened to her, and I feel good because this is the body that I worked for. Even though it's not perfect, it's still beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. That's a big thing--congratulations. :)

    Love & Blessings,
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete