Saturday, March 13, 2010

Seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing here. I hate this. I don't know what I'm doing in high school. There's just nothing left. I'm so sick of it, and I'm ready to move on. I don't know where to move on. Can I really just pack up everything and move 17 hours away from my family and my friends without going crazy? What the heck am I doing? Why did I ever think I could handle all these bigger and better things? I don't want to get stuck in our little. I want to travel and explore and become someone bigger and better, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. How are you possibly supposed to plan your life at age 18? How are we expected to learn all the answers? How did I let myself get so sheltered? I don't know a thing about growing up and going on my own. How am I going to survive out there without crying myself to sleep every night? I don't know what I'm supposed to do. This is so scary. Why did I ever let myself dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment