Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Nashville Week!

I'm so excited! Thursday after school, my parents and I are driving to Nashville to visit Belmont University! I'm really excited about the school and the area and just EVERYTHING. I hope I like it because this is the best I have felt during the entire college search so far.

Also, tomorrow I'm going to see the neurologist to finally get these 24/7 headaches figured out. I hope they can fix me up!

And wonderful news...

BRIGHT STAR IS PLAYING AT THE LOCAL THEATER!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!

I have been waiting to see this movie for forever, and I haven't been able to find it at any theater. And now...it's coming to my town! This week! I can't wait!

For those of you who don't know, the movie is about the love story of John Keats.

Read my last post to understand my love of Mr. Keats.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment