In honor of my beautiful new Christmas blog (complete with a personalized holiday playlist!), I'm posting a Christmas survey. For those of you who haven't caught on yet...Christmas is my absolute favorite favorite favorite holiday of the whole entire year! :)
1) What is your favorite Christmas movie? Oh my goodness...I have so many! Probably the ones I can watch over and over and over again are Elf, Polar Express, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, White Christmas, and of course all of the brilliant Christmas movies they have on TV every year.
2)What is your favorite Christmas-type special TV program/programs? Definitely, definitely, definitely the 25 Days of Christmas special on ABC family. Soooo good!! Oh, and when they play Elf for a week straight. That's always fun. And the Charlie Brown Christmas movie, of course.
3) What is your favorite Christmas song/album? How can I even choose?!?! I love all Christmas music. It's my favorite music ever. I start listening to it on October 1st every year.
4) Who do you give presents to? My family, grandparents, and close friends
5) What is your favorite tradition? Watching Polar Express while decorating the tree, making a gingerbread house, eating candy canes, making hot chocolate with candy canes, listening to Christmas music in church on Christmas Eve...there are just so many!
6) When do you start decorating? Usually right around Thanksgiving.
7) When do you start getting in the Christmas mood? SO EARLY!!!! I love Christmas so much. Usually around the end of September/beginning of October I start getting real excited.
8) How do you pass the long weeks before Christmas? I listen to Christmas music every single day as much as I can. I watch all of the Christmas movie specials. I shop. I make hot chocolate with candy canes. I decorate the tree and then sit in front of it and just stare.
9) What is better giving or receiving? I'll admit that I really love getting presents. But I also love shopping for other people, wrapping their gifts, and then watching their reactions when they open them. And it's fun to just chill with your family in a Christmas atmosphere without gifts at all. I love that.
10) What is your favorite element of Christmas? The birth of Christ! The excitement/joyfulness you can practically feel in the air! Pretty much everything! I adore Christmas!
Go ahead....everyone fill out this survey if you'd like. I promise I'll read it!