Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Chill Playlist

-Sing Theresa by Greg Laswell
-High & Low by Greg Laswell
-Days Go On by Greg Laswell
-The One I Love by Greg Laswell
-And Then You by Greg Laswell
-How The Day Sounds by Greg Laswell
-Do What I Can by Greg Laswell
-Comes and Goes (In Waves) by Greg Laswell
-Pony by Erin McCarley
-Love Save the Empty by Erin McCarley
-Blue Suitcase by Erin McCarley
-Pitter-Pat by Erin McCarley
-Photograph by Jamie Cullum
-But For Now by Jamie Cullum
-I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
-Rain by Priscilla Ahn
-Dream by Priscilla Ahn
-Lullaby by Priscilla Ahn
-Leave the Light On by Priscilla Ahn
-Chicago by Mat Kearney
-Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Muse
-The Mess I Made by Parachute
-She Is Love by Parachute
-Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
-There She Goes by The Las

No comments:

Post a Comment