Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wedding Bells

I watched Bride Wars with Karen and Abby tonight. It was amazing, of course. I've seen it about four or five times, and I cry every time. It's brilliant. It has the perfect ending. Yay for friend's brothers.

I would love to be a wedding planner. I think I'd make a good one, considering I'm way more into other people's relationships and love stories than I am my own. Also, I'm a detail-freak, and every thing must be done to the best of my ability. And of course, it's all about the love.

I haven't decided if I'm going to get married yet. I love to hear love stories and write about them, but when something's happening to me, it seems super cheesy and annoying to my gag reflex. I'm just not sure yet.

But I will definitely plan a wedding. Some day.

1 comment: