Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Things That Make Me Smile

My best friend Abby, my protector from CODs (ask me if you don't understand)/my hero, posted on her blog a list of things that really annoy her. It inspired me to make a list of things that really make me happy. By the way, you should check out her blog here. It's under construction, but it's still fabulous.

Ok, so now for my list! Keep in mind that these are not in order (I don't like to discriminate in that way), and it is not all of the things that make me happy. That list would wrap around the entire world. Twice.

The Happy List

1. little kids
2. love songs
3. taking pictures
4. the city
5. heads-up pennies
6. fairy tales
7. gerber daisies
8. coloring
9. my siblings
10. cherry chocolate kisses
11. praising God
12. Starbucks
13. my family
14. bouncy balls
15. watching movies
16. staying up late
17. drinking chocolate milk
18. being on Yearbook Staff
19. music
20. elephants
21. The Young Continentals - Tour 3
22. writing
23. dancing
24. reading any and all books
25. musicals
26. Christmas
27. Disney Princess
28. singing
29. hugging
30. talking
31. pretzels
32. blogging
33. Facebook
34. s'mores with coconut marshmallows
35. my beautiful, wonderful, hilarious, fabulous, amazing friends
36. playing piano
37. Build-A-Bear Workshop
38. people with accents
39. chocolate
40. reading my Bible

Like I said, this could go on forever. Post your own list! I promise I'll read it!

5 comments:

  1. :) That is so cool Kelsey! I'm going to do that right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! Ours are so much the same! Just so you know...it's not letting me comment on your blog for some reason. It's all messed up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelsey!
    Thanks for letting me know... This is the second time that's happened, and I don't know why! :) I've changed the settings so hopefully it works now... :)
    xoxo
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice happylist!:) I think I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete